sick nem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

craig_will2513

Aquarium Advice Freak
hi ya iv recently brought some live rock and attached was two what i belive to be nems. one is open (see pic 1) and looks ok (i Think) can anyone confirm if it looks ok.. my real problem is the second nem it isnt opened properly and looks a bit off. ots been in over a week now.. (see pic 2) can anyone help me out please

nem.jpg

nem 1.jpg

Not really sure the second one is a nem. The foot doesn't look normal. Anyways. How much light do you have? More than anything it's probably not enough light.

cheers guys. any idea what they are though. iv been told bubble tip malu majano and aptasia and i have no ideas so can someone please confirm what they are.. and if they are good

no aptasia there. the first one looks to be a rock anemone. the second is hard to tell, as it's in very poor shape. how large is it at the moment?

the not so good one is only about an inch and half. it looks like some tenticle on one side have gone maybe been eaten by something before i got him

Back
Top Bottom