Sick Red Bali Sea Star?
1. I've had it for three weeks. Don't know if it was wild caught, or tank raised.
2. Always been in the tank. One other sea star of the same variety. No aggression.
3. Can't tell if it's eating.
4. Water parameters: pH 8.2, ammonia 0, nitrite 0, nitrate 0, SPG 1.023. Using the API saltwater master test kit.
5. Just acting unusual. Immobile for two days now. Looks as in the attachment.
6. No "flashing"
7. No movement just a little bit of waving.
8. No quarantine. No medication.
9. Gradually introduced from the transport bag over an hour with multiple additions of tank water.
10. 130L Red Sea Saltwater tank system. Inbuilt protein skimmer and carbon filter. 3.5kg live rock 7-10cm of sand.
11. Been using the additive Seachem Stability New Tank Stabilization System. No meds.
Curious about this behaviour. Is it hungry? Very new to keeping sea stars. these I am told feed from algae growing in the tank. Its three months old now will there be enough algae for the two stars? Do I have enough live rock?