Sick Tang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ShMacKDizZLe

Aquarium Advice Freak
Not sure what's wrong. He's had this for almost 3 weeks now. Developed a couple weeks after putting him in my tank. My readings are 0 across the bored and no other fish are sick. I'm still hoping it goes away on it's own, I don't like to medicate my tank. Anyone know what it might be? The spots are uniform on both sides of it's face.

Attachments

• image-295024719.jpg
    image-295024719.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 106
  • image-728164095.jpg
    image-728164095.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 108
  • image-3036848939.jpg
    image-3036848939.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 124
It's definitely not ich. It's like there's holes in the skin or something. And it's on the exact same spots on both sides of the face looks like the nasal cavity is on of the spots

Possibly but the pictures don't really look like what he's got... Maybe the pictures are just from really bad cases. He's in a 72 gallon tank and he's maybe 2-3 inches long

Doesnt make any difference on the size of the fish. But IMO a yellow eyed Kole tang should be OK in a 72 gallon tank. When you said holes in the head it`s probably what it is. All those white spots are on the face and lateral line.

Okay I've got my fingers crossed... He hasn't gotten any worse in the last couple weeks but he hasn't seemed to get any better either...

Back
Top Bottom