1. Type & how long you have had it: 90 gallon SW
tank, established almost 3 years, hippo tang is 18-24 months old.
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: 2- t5 high output lights and 2- actinic lights. Actinic lights run 2:30 to 10 and HO
lights run 3 to 9:30. Bulbs are replaced every Christmas.
3. Nitrate: 0
4. Calcium: 490
5. Phosphate: 10
6. Alkalinity: 9 dkH
7. pH: 8.3
8. Salinity: 1.025
9. Temperature: 80
10. Liquid or strip test kits: liquid test lits
11. Location in tank: not sure what this is referring to
12. Current amount of flow: ~3600 gph
13. Current tank dosing regimen: test water twice a week, dose accordingly
14. Nearby coral: green mushroom, purple zoa button polyps
15. Explanation of problem: my tang is deteriorating. It started during a bad tank issue. We had a dead coral that started a cyano
outbreak. By the time we got the outbreak fixed (about 5-6 months), she was starting to show signs of what I was told might be head and lateral line erosion. We changed her diet and started alternating 4 different types of seaweed in her clip. No other fish in the tank have had any issues. Now it is starting to look really bad. Is there anything I can do for this?
Sent from my XT1080 using Aquarium Advice mobile app