Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-30-2005, 07:42 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Regular

he seems 2 hav good and bad days he was standing up 4 2 weeks now lies down but still looks happy i dont think its good 4 himn 2 lay dowwn 4 a day or 2 should i just leave him there i normaly turn him so his not touching the bottom or leaning on other rocks 4 support

4ft tank 45kg LR- corals-torch coral,button corals,6 fuzzy mushrooms,18 mushrooms,toadstool,platecoral,golf-ball, cricket-ball,sponge and a few trees.fish-snowflake eel,blue-tang,chromie,halchoeres chrysus(banana-wrasse),2 gobies.inverts-2 stars,2 hermit-crabs,anemone-shrimp and a few snails
jayfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2005, 03:22 PM   #12
steve-s

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayfish
i normaly turn him so his not touching the bottom or leaning on other rocks
As SirLight1337 pointed out, moving them can cause a fair amount of stress. If continually done so, it will cause the leather to remain unhealthy looking for weeks at a time. Once the coral is placed in a relatively apt possition, leave it be. You are most likely the cause of it not looking so good if it's being rotated on a regular basis.

Cheers
Steve

Tags
ick, sick, toad, tool

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com