Sick yellow watchman?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noobtank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had a yellow watchman since february. Whenever i look at other peoples pictures of their watchman they are really yellow. my fish is really pale and has been since march. he eats fine and is active. jw if why his coloration is off and should i be concerned

i feed him flake foods, brine, and i also see him go after pods. Yea before march he was about as yellow as the emoticons :) but after march he is kinda pale. he's not starving i dont think cause he is not skinny...

I'd get him some more nutritious food. Brine doesn't do much for nutrition at all. What kinda flake? It may not have much either. I use Ocean Nutrician's frozen formula one and two on different days. I also use their garlic Formula two (whichever is in the green jar) sinking pellets. Pellets will most assuredly get down there where he lives.

Maybe others have more nutritious stuff to recommend also. I gotta feeling he's not getting fully nourished since he's going after pods. Mine doesn't look for'm at all. Then again, maybe he's not to leave his post that far since he has to look out for the pistol shrimp. 8) Dunno.

omega one marine flakes and some shrimp pellets. I know brine shrimp isn't nutritional they are like potato chips..but i was just listing everything i feed him.

what does everyone feed theri yellow watchman. any advice is appreciated

Back
Top Bottom