six line wrasse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bubbymac

Aquarium Advice Regular
well I purchased a six line wrasse on Saturday. I bought it at Petco. Before anyone says anything that is the only place that had one and have had better luck with fish there than at some of the other LFS. Today my wofe found it dead at the bottom of my tank. all my othe rfish are doing great. The only reason i can figure the little guy died was because the Well the that was attempting to catch the fella was poking at it with the end of the end after it went up into the fake rock piece in the tank. It did eat brine shrimp on sunday morning when i feed the rest of my fish. Could it take a couple of days for stress to get to a fish?

Sorry but i couldnt really make out what you just said.

all my othe rfish are doing great. The only reason i can figure the little guy died was because the Well the that was attempting to catch the fella was poking at it with the end of the end after it went up into the fake rock piece in the tank.
^Huh?

Can you clear that up a bit? We have to know what it has been doing and what happened to it in order to really give a good guess as to how it died.

and did you acclimate the poor guy? if so what acclimation and for how long?

i think hes trying to say something else. lets wait to hear back from him

Ok, I'm going to try a Karnac moment... (If you're too young to know who that was, google it lol)

I think the wrasse hid in rock at Petco and the associate poked him with something to get it out.

Just a guess... but I think that's what the OP was supposing as cause of death. Non-acclimation is probably more likely though.

Back
Top Bottom