Sixline wrasse heavily injured

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JLH-l3ioCub3

Aquarium Advice Freak
This wrasse disappeared a week ago and we thought he must have been eaten by the anemone. When I slapped my filter sock out two days ago I found him in there barely moving. I think when I removed the filter sock and folded it up in order to get it out I must have squashed him : (.. Poor guy can't move his tail he tries swimming around with his pectoral fins but mostly lies on the bottom of the QT breathing normally and looking around. He won't die...
He's been like this for 48 hours! Should I euthanize him? If so, any good ideas how?

How's the six line today? Keep the parameters on the QT perfect, that'll give him a better chance to hopefully heal.

How's the six line today? Keep the parameters on the QT perfect, that'll give him a better chance to hopefully heal.

He's still alive... He lays on the bottom and looks around as if he's paralyzed. His tail is deteriorating. He really looks bad...

Attachments

• image-1898675839.jpg
    image-1898675839.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 96
He died last night. Made it 4 days after being squashed and half eaten by hermit crabs... Certainly went out fighting all the way!
RIP wrasse.

Back
Top Bottom