Swollen hammer head, torch and frogspwan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ali-fish

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, is this normal?

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418243586.561130.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418243608.125815.jpg

Almost all of them getting swollen at the same time? And what could be the reason? Maybe Growing?

========

It is always nice to believe that am a fish too .. For at least an hour each time

How is the oxygen level in this tank? Adequate aeration and surface agitation?

I don't know what is the oxygen level!! Honestly, none of what you asked... But, If by any chance you are asking about oily surface, my surface is so clear with no oil at all.

========

It is always nice to believe that am a fish too .. For at least an hour each time

Btw, they go back to normal shape in mins.

========

I was asking if you had enough flow in the tank to properly aerate the water. I have seen corals do this a few hours after power outages is why I asked.

I was asking if you had enough flow in the tank to properly aerate the water. I have seen corals do this a few hours after power outages is why I asked.

Yes there is a good water circulation in my tank. But they are in low flow place. I wish if I can upload video clip here to show you how they are doing.

========

Well, what does 'normal' look like??? It looks like things are really low flow and that there are several dead heads in the background.

Well, here are another pictures

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418302841.015508.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418302942.427531.jpg

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1418303035.422393.jpg

And yes, they are in a low flow place. Do you recommend to move them to a better place where the flow is a little bit stronger?

========

Back
Top Bottom