Tmc micro habitat 30!! Wiped out stock!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mark1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello I have a micro habitat 30 tank from tmc, I am pretty new to fish keeping, my tank had been cycling for around a year and was doing great! I've recently brought my 1st house and not spent much time on tank, last weekend I did a water change and changed all my filters at once!! After a few days my 2 clowns and small star fish have died now the coral and frags are looking droopy and on there last legs!! Is there anything I can do?? Thanks mark.

Changing all your filters at once may have caused ammonia buildup, sending the tank into another cycle. Only replace maybe half at a time so the beneficial bacteria can buildup.

Also did you test the water you used to change?

I don't know why I changed all the filters at once? All the parameters are sky high now, is there anything I can get to stabilise it quickly? Thanks.

Large water change. Maybe try bottled bacteria to try and build up the bacteria colony in a hurry, biospiera or something like that worked for me in the past.

Back
Top Bottom