Toadstool Coral Yellow Spots

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AquaSalt

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, i am new to this forums but i was just wondering if you could help me to identify what are those Yellow spots on my toad mushroom are? my paramets are good, enough water circulation and ext.

Attachments

• IMG_1556.jpg
    IMG_1556.jpg
    213.9 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1555.jpg
    IMG_1555.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 129
It looks like it's starting to bleach. What exactly are your water parameters....in real numbers, not just "my paramets are good". What kind of lighting do you have?

Let me check tonite and I'll post it, thx for helping, my lights are 2x58 watts t5 and 2 Koralia power heads about 800gph

Hi again, ok my Parameters are
Ammonia - 0
PH - 8.2
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20 ppm
Calcium 460-480 ppm
Alkalinity 3.0 meg/L

Nitrate is on the high side. I would do a bunch of water changes to get that down. What size tank is this? A 2 bulb fixture is not much light, especially if 1 of the bulbs is an actinic (blue).

ccCapt said:
Nitrate is on the high side. I would do a bunch of water changes to get that down. What size tank is this? A 2 bulb fixture is not much light, especially if 1 of the bulbs is an actinic (blue).

It's a 55g tank , 48" long I just ordered Metal Halide 20000k fixture, you think that will fix it?

Back
Top Bottom