Toadstool leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BigFudge

Aquarium Advice Regular
Got him two days ago. Was never fully extended like at the lfs and now it looks like a green mushroom. Am I worrying for nothing or am I doing something wrong. Medal hallides on my hqi biocube 29

Attachments

• image-2774070881.jpg
    image-2774070881.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 73
I wouldnt worry... They can stay closed for months. Just keep experimenting with differant flow!

Haha thank you. I'm a worrier. Also I got a really good deal on this bubble coral in Alpharetta and the guy told me it just needed some tlc. It's only been in my tank like a week but he's not really puffing up as much today. Any idea? Sorry, iPod camera.

Attachments

• image-2928875413.jpg
    image-2928875413.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 76
Bubbles like med-high light, and med-low flow. It looks like it has some algae on its skeleton, not sure how to help with that though.
Where did you get it in Alpharetta? A family friend's brother in law owns Purereef, beautiful store from what I've seen in photos.

Yes! PureReef is amazing. I wanna move to Alpharetta just so that its my lfs. It's so nice with such a great variety of pretty much everything saltwater. I made my whole family go 45 minutes out of our way to stop by while on vacation... Soo worth it. I wish I lived closer

Thats really cool, wish I could see it in person. From the pics I've seen, it looks like a pretty nice store. These friends just got back from a visit last week, and said he had a Lionfish the size of a basketball!!
Only thing I could suggest with the Bubble is to put it in a decent amount of light with lower to moderate flow, too much flow will keep it deflated. Also they do like some meaty food once in a while, crushed up anything really, sprinkled over the top. Mysis, brine, even meaty flake would work.
Best of luck with it! :)

Back
Top Bottom