Toadstool Leather Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Justin0329

Aquarium Advice Freak
This isn't really a question about a sick coral but more or less the possibility of making it sick. I have a toadstool that I purchased about a month ago and I am seeing some really great growth. It's base is about the diameter of a roll of quarters. My concern is that it is attached to a small piece of rock rubble. Its not nearly large enough to weigh it down anymore. I have picked a perfect rock that I would like to attatch it to but the only way i can see it being done is to cut the very bottom of it's base (to remove the rock) and then to super glue it to the new rock. Ive tried just wedging it between larger rocks but it isn't trying in the least to attatch to a new rock. Will this cause any stress or possibly kill it? Also, will the super glue (of the gel veriety) even stick to the leather? Any advice would be wonderful and greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!:thanks:

I has owned one for at least 6 months. Mine climbed up towards the light and left a remnant of itself behind. It actually fragged itself. I gave the small Toadstool Leather to a friend of mine and it's actually grown in size and as you will eventually realize they are very resilient. You can wedge it between rocks in your reef tank and it will attach itself to the rock in due time. You need not to worry, and just keep it in a spot with good moderate current and it will stand up for you and look amazing.:dance:

Back
Top Bottom