Hey everyone, have a question about my Toadstool. About 1- 2 weeks ago it closed up and got the green slime (growth spurt) which is not uncommon but what is different this time is it came back out for 2 days and since has gone back in for now about 3 days. Has anyone seen this? My levels are all good, not sure if I should be concerned or not. Thanks for any info.
1. I have had it about 2 mothns
2. 10,000K, actinic LED
3. Nitrate: 30
4. Calcium: good level
7. pH: 8.2
8. Salinity: 1.023
9. Temperature: 78.5
10. Liquid or strip test kits: liquid
11. Location in tank: living room
12. Current amount of flow: Mag 9.5 and single 1200gph power head
13. Current tank dosing regimen:
14. Nearby coral: Nothing right next to it.