torch coral pecked at

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popothemailman

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just bought 6 small torch corals on sunday, all are on a cement ring of some sort... They were doing fine(stretching out and feeding) however tonight i looked to see my emperor angel pecking at them :evil: Will the arms that were bitten off grow back? Also while im talking about them eventually i would like to take them off the ring. Should i break the ring or is there a way to frag them?

THT

I am starting to second guess the fish now. It was my bro who said he saw the emp angel around the coral. But I did see my powder blue peck at my 'dieing' flower pot(it only has a few arms left anyways). Not only that but today my torch coral was beet up again. It must have happened between 845-9 that is when the atinic goes on.. and when i walked by at around 930 the powder blue was hanging around the torch with his mouth 1" away from it. I stayed and watched for about 15mins but he didnt strike.

Tomorrow i am going to setup a camcorder to record what happens when the atinic goes on. The truth will be told!!!!

btw its just the "arms" that have been picked at, will they grow back?

Back
Top Bottom