VERY DISCOURAGED REEFER....ICK CRISIS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It is the natural course of events for the spots to fall off before they reproduce. You may see the spots come back soon in greater numbers. I hope that the ich is gone but don't hold your breath. People that properly quarantine rarely get ich in their display tank. Perfectly healthy, unstressed fish can get ich if the parasite is present in the aquarium. Stress can be a factor, but it is not a prerequisite to infection with ich.
Terry B

You are very right Terry, I have seen it happen in my aquarium before... I guess I should not hold my breath.
I will keep looking
Thanks
By the way can you check my other post, I have problem with my star fish

"Not to argue here" I know more than you do nah nah nah nah":roll: seems to be the common thread through all of this post...however the important message, how to avoid or get rid or ICH, seems to be lost in the covert attacks on everyones theories. The tones within the articles suggests udder contempt for everyone elses theories. Thinkng out side the box and not knowing much about the obliterating disease I am sure to encounter.. I would like to see the multitude of steps to make my Gazillion Dollar aquarium survie such a plight.... I dont care about whos is best or whose is scientifically proven... I just want the right answer HEHEHEHE :lol:

Back
Top Bottom