VERYSAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

len

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I WOKE UP TODAY AND FOUND THAT MY BLUE FACE ANGEL DIED AFTER 3 DAYS SUFFERING FROM ICH WHICH WAS BROUGHT BY PURPLE TANG.....BUT THE TANG STILL SWIMS AND EAT HAPPILY EVEN WITH MAJOR SPOTS AND ICH !!.........I LOVE THIS ANGEL BUT ITS BEEN SUCH A GREAT LOSS! PURCHASE ON 1-1-2003 DIED 1-2-2003!

Sorry to hear about the loss.

Have you tried raising the temp to 84 deg to lessen the life cycle of the ICH? If not, you may want to induce that immediatley to try and save the PT. Are you treating with chemicals to rid the ICH? if so, which one? Lots of questions, however just want to know more bout the issue.

Judging by the sound of the problem with the angel, it must have had something also, prior to being introduced into your tank. Maybe at the LFS?

pt

what is 84 to deg celsius?........lost another anthias today!.....please help
just use garlic elixir but never help!.......have a bottle of kick-ich product also, but refuse to use due to bad experienced with this stupid product at last tank!

1. Subtract 32 from degrees Fahrenheit
2. Multiply by 5
3. Divide by 9

84F is equil to 28.8C acording to the method above.

Just added a temp conversion calculator to the site. You can find this under the Calculators link above.

Back
Top Bottom