wall frogspawn has spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hackteck

Aquarium Advice Addict
its pictured i dunno what this is , it just showed up today went out for a while and there it was could something have scratched it? maybe i have a bad hitch hiker

image uploader

ive come to the conclusion its brown jelly disease its covered half of the coral now i assume one of the crabs irritaed the tissue causing it i dunno how to remedy it or if it can recover

yea i just did a google search says to try a dip of iodine i was cleaning the tank this morning and doing my weekly water change and a crab fell on it i guess it must have scratched or irritaed the tissue

yea me too its actually not half about a quarter size im dipping it now

it doesnt look like it spread any further so i will find out tomorrow when the lights come on how its doing i guess

actually this was my bout with brown jelly disease guess ive been lucky

Hope the dip worked, and frag off a healthy part so that its not a total loss if the jelly keeps on spreading.

Fingers crossed :x

its totally inflated now it hasnt spread anymore im going to do another dip tonight again just to be sure

doing much better today i will give it another dip maybe today or tomorrow to be sure the brown jelly didnt spread will the piece that died off grow back?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom