Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Closed Thread

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-07-2006, 02:29 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

way over stocked

my uncle has a 55 gal tank and it is overstocked three times over and yet every thing lives heres what he had lsat time ive seen it two scooter blennies one mandarine flame angel two false percs one clarki one tomato two cardinals one chromis blue and yellow tang and some corals and anenomes he just throws s*** in there and it seeems to live i try to tell him but he doesnt listen he neglects it so bad but yet they live what will happen over the long haul to these fish

Old 01-07-2006, 06:32 PM   #2
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via Yahoo to Hara
Please use punctuation in your posts, they are difficult to read.

Frankly, if he doesn't listen, it doesn't really matter then, does it? Eventually, illness will break out and the fish will die. Other than commenting on your uncles overstocked tank, is there some particular issue we can help you with?

Old 01-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice Freak

Wow Hara, your a little bit touchy huh? I think he was just making a comment.
MAG-DRIVE 700 GPH
2x Maxi-Jet 1200 Power Head
PC Lighting
Remora pro skimmer
90 lbs LR
80 lbs of Carib Sea

Fish
Majestic Angel, Pink spotted gobie. Black percular clown, Coral Beauty, Lt. Tang, Mitratus B/F, Multicolor Dwarf Angelfish
Old 01-08-2006, 01:56 PM   #4
AA Team Emeritus

and I answered the comment.

No, I am not touchy, I was wanting to know if he actually needed help with something or is just on a "rant". I waited 4 hours to see if there were any replies to this thread, there was not. One thing we try to assure is that NO post goes unanswered.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Wow Hara, your a little bit touchy huh?
Relax Sango. As advisors we read A LOT of posts on this site. They are much easier to read when people use close-to-correct sentence structure and punctuation. The easier they are to read, the faster we can move along. Now, if you have any constructive advice to add to this thread, by all means, go for it. Please keep your personal editorials to yourself.
Old 01-08-2006, 06:53 PM   #6
Aquarium Advice Freak

Lando...you do same then...I have every right to say what I think. Hara was just a little rude. We are not here to be rude, but to help.
MAG-DRIVE 700 GPH
2x Maxi-Jet 1200 Power Head
PC Lighting
Remora pro skimmer
90 lbs LR
80 lbs of Carib Sea

Fish
Majestic Angel, Pink spotted gobie. Black percular clown, Coral Beauty, Lt. Tang, Mitratus B/F, Multicolor Dwarf Angelfish
Old 01-08-2006, 07:13 PM   #7
AA Team Emeritus

The post was almost not readable. I said the facts as I see it as regards to his rant. I said what the end result would be according to the facts presented, ie: uncle wont listen.

I then asked if he could be helped further. If that is rude, then so be it. However, I would suggest if you have an official complaint to make that you do so by pm'ing an admin or we can discuss it further privately. Please quit wasting people's time by playing Sango, attorney at law.

I am locking this thread. If the original poster would like help to something specific, he can restart a thread. If you feel the need to pursue this further sango, please use one of the options mentioned.

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com