what happen to my gsp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sansouci01

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I bought a green star polyp frag about a month ago. It's been doing great. Growing nicely on a rock. I came home this evening and it's all closed up. It does close up in the evening when my moonlights come on but not when my regular t-5 lights are on. I did a water change yesterday and all my parameters are good. Any ideas????

They are very sensitive to any change in water condition. They'll open up again. And then they will form a creeping mat that will take over your tank and crawl over your beautiful monti and smother your trumpets. Lol. Wish I'd never bought them.

They are very sensitive to any change in water condition. They'll open up again. And then they will form a creeping mat that will take over your tank and crawl over your beautiful monti and smother your trumpets. Lol. Wish I'd never bought them.

+1
I just spent an afternoon destroying the stuff so it wouldn't grow over my birdsnest. When you buy it it's like wooo fast growing coral. Then you get into much nicer corals and it takes them over and then you realize it is the devil spawn.

Back
Top Bottom