What is this? Is it ich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ryan5

Aquarium Advice Regular
My coral beauty's eye has became white and gotten larger than the other I'm not sure what it is and fear that it's ich? Can anyone tell me what it is?

Attachments

• image-3130833503.jpg
    image-3130833503.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 67
  • image-3572638747.jpg
    image-3572638747.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 83
  • image-1902241058.jpg
    image-1902241058.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 88
cloudy eyes are usually cause by poor water quality such as high nitrates or ammonia. How long has your tank been set up is it cycled check you parameters if there good it could be a fungal infection in which case you can try and antibiotic.also has it been fighting with anyone that could do it also as fish usually attack the eyes of other fish.Its not ich though.

Your tank looks cloudy as hell. What are your parameters? Is it always cloudy?

it reallly cloudy i put a goby in and it stirred up my whole tank and its been like it since Saturday. Everything according to the color cards seems fine. The tank is starting to clear up a bit but is still very cloudy.

Ryan5 said:
it reallly cloudy i put a goby in and it stirred up my whole tank and its been like it since Saturday. Everything according to the color cards seems fine. The tank is starting to clear up a bit but is still very cloudy.

What type of goby did you put in?

Pop eye isn't caused by sand stirring in the tank. Water quality is usually to blame. What are your water parameters?

Back
Top Bottom