What is WRONG w/ me/mytank/myfish......????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thats a good idea atari...i will have to try that one on my next fish...u guys think i should give up on the clown for now and get a firefish or a royal gramma?

I agree with atari. Fish are way easier to acclimatise than a shrimp. I recently had a clown die and I was told that clowns haven't been shipping well lately. Even my lfs told me that. I have also been told that for some strange reason sometimes certain things just won't survive in certain tanks for reasons that are unknown. Don't quote me on any of this that is just what I have been told.

yeah actually one of my lfs (the one i got the last 2 fish from) said that clowns havnt been shipped well lately also...i dont know what the deal with that is...that is the reason i tried a tomato clown on the last try instead of a perc

that are supposed to be..mylfs said that tomatos just seem to be alittle more hardier from their expericence...may not be tru

Try a royal gramma next time.. a change couldn't hurt.

Back
Top Bottom