What the heck?? Hammer disappered

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Noturaveragereefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
So yesterday I mistakenly left my actinics on for the majority of the day, one of the heads on the hammer never opened...today everything was normal (light schedule) i came home to this! What's so odd is the other head is perfectly fine...just did a water change Friday. All parameters are normal. So confused!

image-913613346.jpg

So yesterday I mistakenly left my actinics on for the majority of the day, one of the heads on the hammer never opened...today everything was normal (light schedule) i came home to this! What's so odd is the other head is perfectly fine...just did a water change Friday. All parameters are normal. So confused!

View attachment 167303

I've seen that happen over time, can't say I've ever seen or heard of it happening in 24hrs.. Was the size of the head equivalent to the size of the good head?

Frank

They were both the same size and perfectly happy Thursday....sorry water change was Thursday not Friday...so between Friday when actinics were left on and today this happened

Attachments

• image-4139915465.jpg
    image-4139915465.jpg
    175.9 KB · Views: 94
And it's like clean off! Very odd...sorry the second pic was an error I cropped it to get a better angle of the hammer

That's exactly what I mean, I cut them on around 1030 and didn't get back home till 5 or so, and forgot to turn the whites on before I left out

Back
Top Bottom