Spot behind his fin.
1. How long have you had the fish? Do you know if it was wild caught, or tank raised? Wild
2. How long has the fish been in the tank? What are the tank mates? Any aggression? 9 months. Coral beauty angel, golden sleeper goby, Sailfin Benny, blue/green chromis, royal gramma, gold spot maroon clown, bulb nem.
3. Is the fish eating? If so what does it eat? Yes, eating everything. Mysis, brine, emerald entree, red seaweed, pellets, flakes.
4. What are the water parameters? pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, SPG? (actual numbers please: posting high, average or normal is not helpful) What saltwater test kit are you using? PH: 8.4, ammonia: 0, nitrite: 0, nitrate: 30, salinity: 1.024. API test kit
5. Is the fish showing any physical signs of disease, grain of salt size spots, discoloration, ragged fins, misting or spots on the fins, cuts, cloudy eyes, etc? Spot behind his fin.
6. Is the fish "flashing" (scratching or rubbing on rocks, decorations or substrate)? No
7. How is the fish acting? Is it swimming around, or just hovering in one spot or corner of the tank? Acting normal
8. Did you use quarantine? If so for how long and did you have a need to treat for any ailments? Is it in [acronym="quarantine or quart depending on context"]qt now? Are you currently treating with any medication(s)? Yes qt'd for two weeks when purchased.
9. Describe in detail how the fish was acclimated. Drip for two hours.
10. What size system? What type of filtration do you use? Do you have any live rock or sand? 75g, HOB
Power filter, fluval canister, 80lbs live sand, 70 lbs live rock.
11. Do you use any additives? Have you used any sort of meds in the main tank? No, just nutra sea water.