Whats wrong with my hammer??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's under taotronics new lights just put on and it's on low setting acclimating them slowly but the other heads are fine low flow and my tanks over a year old

Mine do this some times but mainly if my parms get outta wack try shading it a little bit more maybe just adjusting ...

bskerrichard27 said:
Mine do this some times but mainly if my parms get outta wack try shading it a little bit more maybe just adjusting ...

Just did a water change yesterday and hopefully when I get home it will be good only thing was my salinity was 1.022 instead of .024 I adjusted that accordingly

Mines also do the same at times I realized today my file fish was bothering the colony so I totally removed him from my tank

HovaRockz said:
Mines also do the same at times I realized today my file fish was bothering the colony so I totally removed him from my tank

What's weird I'd my cleaner shrimp has been annoying lately climbing on all my corals but I don't want to get rid of him

They are starting to look better now

Good to hear.
You either have to play the waiting game or keep moving it until it looks right. More flow, less flow. More light, less light.
Had similar issue with Frogspawn and Bubble Tip.

Vettitude said:
Good to hear.
You either have to play the waiting game or keep moving it until it looks right. More flow, less flow. More light, less light.
Had similar issue with Frogspawn and Bubble Tip.

Ok perfect I was hoping it would be alright it's such a game with these corals and I hate sticking my hands in the tank I think I'm going to buy those claw devices to move corals lol

I know what you mean. I can't keep my hand out of the tank. I need one of those things too.
I just lost my BTA. He was there an hour ago, now gone. I'm afraid I'm going to drive myself crazy moving rocks around until I find it. Lol

Vettitude said:
I know what you mean. I can't keep my hand out of the tank. I need one of those things too.
I just lost my BTA. He was there an hour ago, now gone. I'm afraid I'm going to drive myself crazy moving rocks around until I find it. Lol

Lol me too always aquascaping as well ....my carpet is moving too under a rock it's pissing me off haha those claws are really good I think I might just go to my lfs and get them lol

Back
Top Bottom