I just noticed this white blotchiness today behind the fish's right eye, on the orange skin. Can anyone help me out with this? When I got him from the store, one of the other clowns in the tank had a bad case of some parasite around its head. I wonder could it be the same thing?
1. This wild caught false percula has been in the tank for 3 weeks.
2. The only other fish in the tank is a chromis. They get along great.
3. Fish is eating a variety of foods well and I don't notice any odd behavior.
4. pH = 8.2, nitrate=10 mg
=50 mEq/mL, Phos=2.0mg/mL, Ca
/mL using IO Reef Master kit.
5. The white blotch is the only sign of disease I can see.
6. Fish is not "flashing"
7. Fish is swimming around, but of course he tends to hover around the pumphead where he's hosting.
8. I don't use quarantine?
9. Fish was drip acclimated over 1 hr.
10. 10 g tank with 15 lb live rock
11. No meds.