White spot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Darrenjohns06

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Wy guys had 300 litre tank for 3 months and got white spot please help as I've tried everything, got about 500 pound of coral in there and a few fish, got a uv 400 steriliser on there and tried herbatang but nothing works

rreekers said:
what kind of what spots? where are they?
is it Ick?
or white spots of the glass? need more info

It is ick, I've tried herbatang and I've put a 400 uv steriliser on, my tank is 300 lt I've got a lion fish, marine beta and and emporier angel going through the change any advice

What shall I raise the temp to and is that ok with corals as 1 of my corals cost over £200 and don't want it to die

He's talking Bout for freshwater. Set up a quarantine and put a couple rocks some sand and your coral in it. Also, any inverts. Drop the tank to 1.008 and keep it there for four weeks after the last spots. Then raise it (dropping and raising should be done slowly) back to your current salinity. Quarantines are cheap And amazing. I didn't like them now I use them and love them. Hope your fish get better!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom