White spot on eye

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Breezyrae

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys, a couple of days ago my jawfish and pseudo got into a scuffle, and now I notice this is on my jawfish's eye. Just wondering if anyone has any thoughts....

2011-11-30_18-53-56_HDR-1.jpg

Hard to tell from the pic. Almost need to make sure of excellent water conditions to avoid a secondary bacterial infection if it is an injury. A closer pic would be nice.

I will work on the second pic for ya, he doesnt like the camera at all. I just did a water change on Monday. Maybe tomorrow I will do another. It doesn't look like it's progressed any, but doesn't look like it's gotten better either :(

Okay so I have been trying to get another pic but can't. The little spot hasn't progressed or gotten any better. However the jawfish is acting normal and eating. Would I be safe to just dose the tank with melafix to be on the safeside? I also have stress coat + .

Hey! Looks like the spot is shrinking!! I didn't dose the tank with anything. So I'm still scratching my head as to what is on his eye?? Lol it's driving me crazy

Back
Top Bottom