I have had the tank for a year but only just recently started adding Coral 2. I have T5 HO
about two months old
3. Nitrate: 0
4. Calcium: 448
5. Phosphate: undetectable (Modifed refugium Sump with lots of MacroAlgae- Halameda, Mermaids Fan, Chaitamorpha (sp?), Shaving Brush, and Cualerpa)
6. Alkalinity: 1450
7. pH: 8.2
10. Liquid or strip test kits: Liquid
11. Location in tank: Living Room
12. Current amount of flow: 300-400
13. Current tank dosing regimen: Iodide, Fe
, St, all daily at the lowest recommended dosages
14. Nearby coral: Scroll coral
15. Explanation of problem: I feed him and he spits out his food. I would think it was poop if it did not look exactly the same as it did when he ate it. Is this normal??
I lost a shaving brush plant today and am not sure that I caught it before too much decay. He had done it one time before on something I thought was just too big (he easts ANYTHING he can fit in his mouth) but then he did it again today. I feed him enriched brine and flake because he likes it. He spit out a mound of flake. Is this because he is sick, or can't digest the flake, or is he just pooping and I should relax? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. It's not as though there is a wealth of info out there about these guys.