Why the fish???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My tester is API master kit n 1 pic is my is my filter. Now my live rock got many algae

Attachments

• image-4078054529.jpg
    image-4078054529.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image-2593645398.jpg
    image-2593645398.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 95
  • image-3892663417.jpg
    image-3892663417.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 92
If you have alot of algae, that could explain why your tests read zero all across the board. How long has the tank been set up?

My tank set up almost 1 month.
How about my filter?

How many fish did you have in there? I know you had atleast the three medium-big fish plus atleast 2 clownfish. You really ought to wait until your tank is cycled before adding ANY fish. You added 5+ fish way too quickly.
How much live rock do you have?
Is it all live rock or are some base rock?
What kind of filtration are you using?
What's all the equipment your running?
This hobby requires a TON of patience. You may want to think about rehousing all the fish until the tank cycles.

17 kg all is live rock. Normally how long just to cycled tank?
2 clown fish
1 foxface
1 bicolor
2 wrasse
1 hippo tank

That's way to early to add so many fish you need to add one or two at a time and let your good bacteria build up and some of those fish will get way to big for that thank
Cycling your tank takes time (2 weeks to whenever it's ready)
About the clowns they are hosting the corner
They like to live in anemones and have heard of them hosting some corals

Hippo tang needs 800 liters. Foxface 400 liters wrasse probably around 200 liters. Bicolor and clownfish are okay.

Try to get rid of the Hippo, foxface, and wrasse. Your bioload probably cannot support so many fish, and those fish get too big.

返回大鱼。藻类将增长,如果你有太多的鱼。经常换水,保持水箱清洁。

Get rid of those fish that are to big for your tank and check your levels do your homework read up on those fish cycle your tank do a water change if your lvls are out ( about 30 %)

Back
Top Bottom