Wierd growth on ocellaris clownfish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

protokix22

Aquarium Advice Regular
So in the past couple of hours, one of my two ocellaris clownfish (George and Jerry), has started breathing heavily. I've had him for about 3 months now, and he's always had this little bump/growth thing on the bottom of his "chin". Now its not that lyco...whaterver you call it disease, the culliflower growth thing. Jerry had that earlier, and it went away within a week. I originally tried to figure out what it was, but he seemed fine, and the growth didn't get bigger or anything so I let it go. Today, the growth appears to be bigger (maybe its my mind paying tricks on me) and he is definitely breathing heavier than normal.

I tried to take a picture of him, but he won't sit still. He's still eating fine and behaving normally, still picking on Jerry all the time, trying to establish dominance.

Anyone have any ideas what it is? Like I said, he's been fine up to this point, my parameters are fine, and no one else in the tank is doing anything unusual.

Back
Top Bottom