Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 05-20-2004, 08:58 PM   #11
Originally Posted by Pain Devine
lol, sorry, the mass of flames clouded my vision...
Don't recall seeing any "flames" in the sense that some may mean. I did see very much useful and correct info though

Old 05-20-2004, 11:11 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Freak
Dude they were just trying to help you and it also helps to do research....
Pain Devine wrote:
lol, sorry, the mass of flames clouded my vision
hahah not funny :|

mrmarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2004, 02:52 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Regular
I think you learned a lesson about quick fixes. The peanut worm is checking out his surroundings like it's, The Day After. 8O

50 gallon saltwater fish only...1 mated pair yellowtail damsels, neon dottyback, tomato clown, huma trigger, lemonpeel angel, 12 stripe wrase, bi-color blenny, dozen or so hermit crabs-scarlet and mexican, cerith snails, turbo snails, orange linkia starfish, 50 plus pounds of purple-pink coraline encrusted rock and a few mushrooms.

Redsea prism protein skimmer, 404 Fluval, UGF with two 201 powerheads.

7 gallon tank with 6 pounds of live rock and countless brittlestars, 5 hermit crabs, snails and 1 False Percula Clown fish and Camel Back Dancing shrimp
1neondottyback is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com