Yellow coris wrasse hiding for days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Winter-huntsman

Aquarium Advice Freak
So my yellow coris wrasse has been hiding for almost 5 days now. I removed the six line that was picking on him. He has come out yesterday to look around because I had to move all the rock around to get the 6 line out. He has not eaten since I last feed him 6 days ago, and I'm worried he is to scared and will starve to death. Is this something I should be worried about?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I found him. Pored some food in for him. I had to tap is hiding spot for him to come out. He ate a bit, I went get more food after watching him for a couple minutes. Now he is hidden again before I could poor in a little more food since I put only a little in the first time. His fins were a bit torn up, but that makes sense since my sand bed is kind of pebbley.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yah, he is doing much better now. He is swimming all around the tank and ate all the food I gave him. He does have some cuts and scrapes but it will eventually all heal. Now on to my next adventure with this tank. To get some fish that just sit there and float and some amazing corals.

Back
Top Bottom