Yellow tang and cleaner wrasse are lying on the ground and gills are moving rapidly..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well people that just posts sights don't help me. I like to know from there experience, not stuff they find online.

Codyheitmiller said:
Well people that just posts sights don't help me. I like to know from there experience, not stuff they find online.

I know what you mean. I wish I could help, but I don't have experience with saltwater yet. I'm sorry. :(

Next time you make a post I recommend you actually give it a proper title. And not repost the same problem 3-4 times under different titles."Well crap" does not help get you the proper advice.

You've received a LOT of good advice regarding ich from many people here. In those posts, yes... you've received links to other websites, or information written up on other websites. But that doesn't mean people are doing a search and just posting random links. For me personally, I only link to things or advice that I've personally tried or experienced. I know that's the case for others also. So to disregard posts that happen to provide links, that's just wrong.

I posted a link for you regarding hyposalinity a month or so ago. After you asked another question regarding "hyposomething" I asked if you'd read my link. You responded that your phone "really wouldn't load it properly..." Don't blame this forum or the advice given if you aren't willing to even consider it. You were given good advice regarding ich months ago, but decided to not follow it and go the "reef-safe" route. Sorry for your losses... but your fish are not dead because of this forum.

Did I blame it on the forum? No. And I did the hypo when I read it on my friends computer. Sorry I can't afford internet. But I did the hypo. The fish died from shock some how

And a month ago I didn't have a QT tank and had corals in my DT. that's why I couldn't do it sooner. And I was more of asking for advice for reef safe stuff.

DuBz said:
Next time you make a post I recommend you actually give it a proper title. And not repost the same problem 3-4 times under different titles."Well crap" does not help get you the proper advice.

Well this was just a conversation forum. I was going to put it in lounge but couldn't find it. :(

I feel your pain on the jobless (I haven't had one in almost a year)...and I really hope you stick with the hobby, and stick with us here at AA...I've found that not only do we care about fish, but we care about each other...I think that being a part of this forum is very helpful, not only in the hobby, but also in life! Here, we will celebrate your success with you (as long as there are pictures...Jk), but we will also support you emotionally when your not doin so hot...I know this post has nothin to do with what happened to your tank (and I'm sorry for your loss) but I hope you stay...

Me too and thanks for the support. It will take alot for me to not be in this hobby anymore since I've been in it for 4 years and spent so much money

I'm chill. Finally got some sleep. Been up all two nights just monitoring my clowns. Idk if they have ich or are cleaning. They thrash there head about on this rock but haven't shown any rapid breathing like the other infected ones, and no white spots. Idk, just going to keep an eye on them...

So my female clown got a bit wider and longer this last few days. She's now a bit over 3 inches.

just a fyi for you cody, FW dips do no good other then stress the fish out more so for the future i suggest dont even bother trying regardless if some people say they have had success with it

i don't remember if I posted it or not. but they all died. turns out my friends had been using windex to clean the glass and would always mop the floors around his tank.
banghead%20-%20Copy.gif

Back
Top Bottom