Yellow Tang w/ White Chest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boyandhisdad

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My yellow tang chest area on both sides is a very light yellow unlike the rest of him and like he was before.

His actions show nothing he is still just as much a spaz as he has been for the past month in the tank.

All water paramenters are fine nothing new but a pink tip anemome which is no where near him in the 75 gal tank.

any idea?

Yellow tangs have a white stripe area on thier sides that is normal. Not sure if this is what you are talking about but a pic would help. :)

I am buying a better camera tomorrow... the one i have is just no good..

No it is not the strip of white that he has at night -- this is below and towards the front of him/her chest area and below where all his organs are

Mine is lighter in that area also. I dont think that is a problem. Had mine for 7 or 8 years. Also is he eating good? And what is he eating?

I am thinking it is me and not him/her I tried to get a good look, I think it is just it's gut area that is a slighly lighter yellow now, think maybe it was just having too much greens to eat.. going to cut back to a pc every 3 days and not every two other than that it only eats brine (frozen) but is not to aggressice to get its share it just does a clean up of whats left floating

Back
Top Bottom