you won't believe this one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

midiman

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I saw a new creature on the front glass this morning, and used a flashlight to get a closer look. My BRAND NEW $20 bangghai jumped, crashed into the glass, and is DEAD.

I would use a torrent of obscenities if the board would allow it.

I had just PMed another member for advice on how to feed it, since it was fine this morning when I came in to check.

What are the odds of THAT?

Well, I guess my feeding problems are over.

Thanks. I'll calm down eventually.

Just not yet!!

I guess I have to raid the kids' piggybank for $20 to buy another one.

IN MEMORIUM

img_355726_0_ff7efbc42cfe7786863314a20a4cbfb3.jpg

Wow. I can't believe that they're jumpers. Mine are so docile. I seriously doubt that they could/would move fast enough to hurt themselves.

Sorry for your loss. Nice picture to remember him by.

aww im so sorry to hear about all this. its so tragic.
maybe you could get another pijama cardinal to accompany your current pj? maybe get 2? they like to be in groups and now that banger has gone to a better place there is room for another cardinal.

cheer up buddy, the macroalgae you got today will flourish! :)
::RIP banger::
ps. how is that algae doing now??

I'm going to wait a few days, do a THOROUGH check of water parameters, and try another Bangghai. How could I not, considering it is my avatar (icon) on this board.

In the meantime, my mantis shrimp is in the QT with nitrites at 50. I guess my tanks are going to mimic my yard - the good stuff dies way before the weeds ever do. The mantis is starting to grow on me, though.

Oh well, today was a warm weather treat - 60 degrees. Tomorrow we're expecting 4 inches of snow.

Back to reality, I guess. :|

Back
Top Bottom