1. Type & how long you have had it: About a month old zoanthids
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: T5 72 watts 4 bulbs
5. Phosphate: I use tap but the store I go uses tap too.
10. Liquid or strip test kits: liquid
11. Location in tank: bottom currently. Was at the middle of the tank
12. Current amount of flow:moderate
13. Current tank dosing regimen
ong have one
14. Nearby coral:Candy cane coral
15. Explanation of problem: Zoanthids are not doing well and some were closed up. After a while the ones that were closed, the heads fell off and I have three on a rock. What should I do? Hopefully I did this right because this is my first time using this format.