Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Freshwater > Freshwater & Brackish - Unhealthy Fish
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-07-2006, 01:04 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Send a message via MSN to Zagz
ACF

One of my clawed frogs has developed a strange lump on her back. This just happened 2 days ago. The only time she has ever been out of the tank was a few weeks ago she escaped and got down the hall but has been fine since. Tank is 20 gal, ammonia and nitrite 0ppm. Nitrates 5 ppm. Water changes 50% weekly. The only other thing that has been different is temps have been rising due to warmer weather. I have been keeping tank lights off and doing small pwc with cooler water to keep temps under 75F. It's got me baffled. No behavioural changes whatsoever. I am assuming this is abnormal but have no idea of what it is. Any help would be appreciated. Due to the fact that I am moving tommorrow I will check back as much as possible. TIA.

-----------
Site Administrator
Zagz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2006, 11:43 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

It almost looks like a blister. Could she have gotten a cut or a splinter when she escaped the tank?
dskidmore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
acf

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com