After Ich

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jlbfish

Aquarium Advice FINatic
So it will have been 10 days since I raised my temp on Monday and I was going to start lowering it gradually. Is it like some amount every couple hours? Every 12 hours?

Also I have 5 Red eyed tetras left and 1 black neon. I am going to fill out their schools to 7-9 of each (or something).

When I add the new fish do I leave them all in Quarantine for another 3 weeks? Or do I take the ICH healed ones out THEN add some fish into quarantine?

Not sure which order is best. My Quarantine is a 10 gallon so I am not sure it is big enough.

Thanks!

responded under your questions.

So it will have been 10 days since I raised my temp on Monday and I was going to start lowering it gradually. Is it like some amount every couple hours? Every 12 hours?
same amount.
Also I have 5 Red eyed tetras left and 1 black neon. I am going to fill out their schools to 7-9 of each (or something).

When I add the new fish do I leave them all in Quarantine for another 3 weeks? Or do I take the ICH healed ones out THEN add some fish into quarantine?If you leave them in with the new fish it defeats the purpose of a quarantine tank.

Not sure which order is best. My Quarantine is a 10 gallon so I am not sure it is big enough.
Just do alot of water changes, make sure ammonia/nitrites/nitrates are kept down it's only temporary.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom