Allright! That's It ! We go to a qualified vet today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Christmasfish said:
...And you are prolly right on the hypo/hyper/hydro atrophy thing...
it was likely an error on my part since some of the handwriting had some really stenographic spots that I couldn't translate..it isn't short hand..it's missing hand! I just put the word that look that size and filled one, sometimes two vowels in.. ^_^ Just like some numbers look a little wonky (specially to a dyslexic like me where clock face numbers 2/5 adn 7 look alike to me..sometimes 4 too..3, 6, ,8 &9 also look alike on a clock to me. that is why my watch is digital! :roll: so imagine what scratchy writing looks like... )

He is really a keen individual, this kid.... I think he did like Quincy-like work or something with all these "reports" and tests and tech terms...All for a total of 87 bucks I sure got MY nickel worth!

Don't worry about the mis-spelling, there were quite a few words that I had to guess at, but once you get the few consonants right, it is not hard to figure out the rest! I am glad to see that vets have bad hand-writing too. For myself, my scribbles are bad because I am a bad speller. I just put in a few scribbles when I can't remember how to spell something! :twisted:

BTW - that was a lot of work done for $87. I don't think it would even cover the vet's costs for the lab test. It would have cost me that much just to have one anti-body titer, never mind all the rest of the work. I think you found a great vet there!

Heh..since they do state work he prolly went to the big lab...

I think it kinda like..offended him that fish up and died on him right after he said we could relax and to go sit down a spell...when he went for the slide..
since we were clucking over it and had told him it faded whenever it was in silence.... and I had just told him I even had it watching TV when I was cooking....
so it had movement and voices every minute....^_^

And he as so sure that he'd have the fix and we could go home smiling....poor kid..welcome to the real world where life is not only unfair;..it sux..! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I am well aware we got a freebie for the $60 office visit..material fee and tax.

After a few porters adn watching my funny fat SHerbert patrol my tank..I can joke al ittle now.. :|

Back
Top Bottom