Anchor worms?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bodkin_89

Aquarium Advice Newbie
naDqQU

j9HH5U

Hello, my little black moor is still poorly... thought originally it was fungus, tried melafix, then pimafix, nothing happened, finally have been dosing him on Multi Cure (Blue Planet - it turns the water green), it seemed to be clearing up but now it's back again... wondering if it could be anchor worms? From my own research, there are no red marks around where the entry point would be, and in all honesty aside from this he seems ok... swims fine, no fin clamping, doesnt dart or rub against parts of the tank... i did take out two of his decorations in case they were harboring infection, and did an 80% water change today - as per instruction on the meds ive been dosing then a 25% change every3 days. He doesnt eat much now and hasnt had a proper poo for at least a week... he did eat a little pea that i dropped in and ive been trying to get him to eat the frozen food i got for him... he nibbles then ignores it. Parameters are good in the water so im completely at a loss.

Back
Top Bottom