Angel breathing issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
how many did you say you have? do yours get along with all your other fish? were they bi or small when you got them?

I only have 2. They are hard to find around here. Mine were both pretty small when I bought them. I didn't get them at the same time though. I've never noticed any issues between them and my other fish.

Change of plans. I can no longer watch him spin out of control. I have no idea what on earth happened to this fish. Regardless though,

RIP

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1403475882.363578.jpg

Sad news :( Maybe angel fish just don't work in your tank for some reason. I've had a nice school of platies which over two years has dwindled away to none. Guessing either weak genes or just something to do with the water.

Sad news :( Maybe angel fish just don't work in your tank for some reason. I've had a nice school of platies which over two years has dwindled away to none. Guessing either weak genes or just something to do with the water.

Thanks. Maybe so. I'll keep trying though. I'm going to be sure to find a different place to buy them though. Sorry about your platys.

Thanks. Maybe so. I'll keep trying though. I'm going to be sure to find a different place to buy them though. Sorry about your platys.

Quite odd it was with the platys as mollies are fine. Although I think mollies are more aggressive and these platys were probably from one fish as I went for a certain colour. Good luck with yours.

Back
Top Bottom