Angel didn't make it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Potluck

Aquarium Advice Addict
After trying so many different things to get the angel to pull through today I found him swimming on his side in the tank still Alive, no bloat one eye i did notice was sticking out way further than the other which leads me to believe he was actually struck with the glass lid or ran into decor or the glass so I made the conscious decision to euthanize him, so where I go from here idk im about to just give up tbh r.i p baxter20160814_172434.jpg

Sorry to hear. For the future however, Pop-Eye is one sign of an internal bacterial infection. Should you see something like that again and can catch it faster/sooner, it can be treated with certain meds designed for internal ailments. So all doesn't have to be lost if you should have this issue again. (y)

I think it was from the glass lid I think he injured himself on either the lid, tank or drift wood, i know angels eyes stick out but one was sticking out more than the other

Sent from my SM-G930P using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom