angel not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meangene

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I bought 2 angels from my LFS 4 weeks ago,i feed them flake food daily, with frozen brine shrimp1x weekly. They have always fed very well,3 days ago I did my weekly 30% water change, the next day both angels were very skiddish and my golden angel refused to eat. two days later it still wont eat. water parameters are o ammonia, o nitrite, I have higher ph of 8.0. also my red tailed shark now has a white patch on it's head. I bought frozen blood worms, all fish eat them eagerly, the golden angel will chase them eat it and spit it out. now the angel just sits facing into the front corner at the top of the tank

angels get that way some times , when I got a new angel it did not eat for a week
sometimes live brine shrimp will work or if it is large enough baby guppies

thanks, it appears completely normal and healthy other than not feeding and being somewhat skiddish, its about 3 1/2 in. you think it's big enough for the baby guppies. luckily I have a LFS in my town. next LFS is 90 miles.

Back
Top Bottom