Angelfish color changing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cgthebeast

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a silver dollar sized angel fish that has been perfectly healthy. It has 4 deep black bars around its body. This morning, I noticed it was almost a soils gold color. But it would flash it's black bars at me. Looking fine one minute, looking gold the next. Any body have any info on this

I take it you probably have a silver angelfish considering the black bars. As for the color changing, it's pretty normal. If your water parameters are fine then there's nothing to worry about. My angelfish changes colors every so often depending on his aggression level and time of day.

I take it you probably have a silver angelfish considering the black bars. As for the color changing, it's pretty normal. If your water parameters are fine then there's nothing to worry about. My angelfish changes colors every so often depending on his aggression level and time of day.

Alright, I was worrying, yep he's a silver and beautiful. He's good now but it just freaked me out. Everything tested perfecting

Back
Top Bottom