angelfish parasite?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman793

Aquarium Advice Regular
so i have or i guess i should say had 3 freshwater angelfish. one died yesterday:nono:. i suspect that they have some kind of parasite. it seems as if it died of starvation and the others are unhealthy thin. not a sleek, angelfish thin. no matter how much i feed them they keep getting thinner:banghead:. their feces are white or clearish also. i recently got some new plants about a week and a half ago. can parasites come in on plants? my water quality is completely fine. the tank is a 30 gallon tall and i do a 12-14 gallon water change every week. i have heard that you should feed garlic to the fish if they have parasites. but i will not do that until i have heard back from someone.
please help!!!

if u can afford it look at seachem.com and they have some awsome meds. i order from them for all my angels. and i have 8 breeding pair and you can emagin how many young ones i have. and by the way it is a internal parasite eating the food in there stomach so treat as soon as posible.pm me if i can help

Back
Top Bottom