Any Thoughts???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skittles

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone :):):)
One of my 4ft tanks have 5 clown loaches, 8 African chiclids and an albino pleco in it, the electric yellow is starting to itch alot and wlowly so have the others. There are no markings on the fish and we have already treated them with the multi cure with the ich treatment in it :) the fish all seem to come good but the electric yellow gets a little better but doesnt seem to shake it then eventually gets worse again. He also starts to go a little black on his head every now and then. We have also had reports of lice in the water here as well, my other tank seems to be fine though, but I do have a carbon filter in it. .... Any suggestion or help would be absolutly wonderfull thanks guys :):)

None of the fish are showing signs of sickness or spots of any kind they just "itch" but the pleco seems to be fine with no itching from him at all that I have seen. Its an 180L tank too, I forgot to add before. Ill put some pics up but they are not that good and since there doesnt look like anything wrong it may not help, but ill try anyways

ForumRunner_20130715_004250.jpg

ForumRunner_20130715_004404.jpg

ForumRunner_20130715_004505.jpg

:)

Sorry Im new to this, in this tank I did have a carbon filter in it but took it out to medicate the fish, will be putting it back in soon if no more medication is needed. I have 2 pumps/ filters in the tank at the moment and not sure at this time how much they pump. The tanks have been set up and running for about 6-7 months now. The problem started when we added our two bigger cichlids the electric yellow and the blue one ( in pics) which I cant seem to figure out what he is yet to the tank. We change water weekly, one week a smaller one then the next its a bigger one and we vaccume the gravel too :) It doesnt seem to get any worse or better with water change but the fish do get alot more livelier:) We have treated it now a few times but worried thatcause the loaches are in there they wont be able to handle too much treatment:) Ok so that was the last of it lol sorry any advice would help thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom