Anyone know what fish do fine with cory's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishy_lover

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I'm thinking of getting a 10 gallon and I want 3-4 albino catfish in there , but I want some other fish too so write ?bellow?what fish do fine with them :) but I don't want to overstock the tank cause that would be very bad ?

So I'm thinking of getting a 10 gallon and I want 3-4 albino catfish in there , but I want some other fish too so write ddc47bellowddc47what fish do fine with them :) but I don't want to overstock the tank cause that would be very bad dde2c

Get like 2 rams and some plattys they look nice in my tank:)

Corydoras

So I'm thinking of getting a 10 gallon and I want 3-4 albino catfish in there , but I want some other fish too so write ��bellow��what fish do fine with them :) but I don't want to overstock the tank cause that would be very bad ��

Hello Fishy...

I keep Corys with Fancy Guppies. But, I keep large tanks, so I don't know how well the fish will do in "close quarters".

B

I have 5 Panda cories in a 20gal with 3 sidthimunki chain loaches and they get along fine, and even can feed them both the same food. ;)

Back
Top Bottom