Aquarium Test Strip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allisonm24

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So, I’ve been posting forums lately about my fish.... and GOOD NEWS!!! They’re getting better!!! They’ve been sitting at the bottom of the tank all day yesterday but today they are swimming all around and look healthier and happier!! Now I took a water test kit and need to know what to do now I’m order to keep them healthy. I’m looking for recommendations or descriptions of anything bad that tested unhealthy about my tank water:

I guess I would look under the GOLDFISH category because I only have goldfish.

IMG_0002.jpg

View attachment 1

Your Fish

So, I’ve been posting forums lately about my fish.... and GOOD NEWS!!! They’re getting better!!! They’ve been sitting at the bottom of the tank all day yesterday but today they are swimming all around and look healthier and happier!! Now I took a water test kit and need to know what to do now I’m order to keep them healthy. I’m looking for recommendations or descriptions of anything bad that tested unhealthy about my tank water:

I guess I would look under the GOLDFISH category because I only have goldfish.

View attachment 313225

View attachment 1

Hello All...

The fish keeping hobby is 100 percent about taking good care of the tank water. This is simple. You remove and replace most of the water every week, no excuses. It takes a few days for the waste from the fish to dissolve and build up to a toxic level. If you perform at least a 50 percent water change weekly, you'll remove most of the waste material before there's time for it to begin negatively affecting your fish. So, the fish live in good water conditions all the time. You won't need to test the water and the filter system will run better. You'll essentially have no tank problems.

B

Back
Top Bottom