??Ballon molly tumor??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fish_lover

Aquarium Advice Freak
There's this girl on instagram and she wanted me to help her with her fish , but I don't really know what it could be , I said it might be deformed because at the petstores they crossbreed or it can be a tumor , but anyways here is the picture

image-2894736750.jpg

Hmm well it almost looks like where the poop comes out (sorry don't know the term for fish, anus?) So it could be a tumor or some sort of odd growth..

Did it come up suddenly ? Fish have been known to get something like an abscess, and if that is what this is, it will probably burst and drain some whitish pus and the fish will probably recover.

If it is a tumour, might live with it some time, or might die, it's very hard to say.

Did it come up suddenly ? Fish have been known to get something like an abscess, and if that is what this is, it will probably burst and drain some whitish pus and the fish will probably recover. If it is a tumour, might live with it some time, or might die, it's very hard to say.

I don't know it's not my fish and okay good to know :)

Back
Top Bottom